Friday, November 27, 2009

The Ice Pack

Recently, artist LIGHTS released an CD Remix package of her song ICE. When I first heard the song I thought it was really cheesy-awesome. I've been addicted to LIGHTS ever since February Air. It seems like pop artists come and go. Last year I loved Avril Lavigne because she was somebody that wouldn't let people stand in her way. I just disliked her sixteen year old attitude (and still do). Anyways, LIGHTS isn't like any pop star I have ever come across. By down to earth you don't think of ripped jeans, you think of real hobbies like playing World of Warcraft. By being a real person you don't think of vacations to africa to adopt a kid, you think of a girl that goes home to spend time with her family.

So here's my advice to any wannabe divas. The only people that care about you now are the ones that are as self centered as you. But the ones that are going to care about you later are the ones that you showed heart to.

Stay safe. Be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment